5 Reasons why I miss my Pre-Internet Brain
Douglas Coupland is a Canadian novelist / artist / designer who creates visual masterpieces. Canada Goose Rideau Parka One of his more popular pieces is named “I Miss My Pre-Internet Brain”, Los Angeles Lakers which is part of the collection “Welcome to the 21st Century”. nike air max thea rosa donna It tickled my brain when stumbling across it somewhere on the web lately. Memphis Tigers I quickly figured out that yes, Jonathan Casillas I too really miss my Pre-Internet brain. canada goose bebe Here’s 5 reasons why:
- I used to discuss the TV show I was watching with my girlfriend and not with my followers on Twitter;
- If I was bored I would read a book and not check out my so-called friends’ status updates on Facebook;
- There were no gamification elements added to my outdoors experiences by earning rewards for checking in. asics lyte 3 uomo I just went somewhere and had fun with friends;
- When on a trip abroad, New Balance 373 homme I would buy a €3 map of the city and not spend €150 on dataroaming for constantly checking out Google Maps;
- I had 36 pictures of the same trip to show family and friends.
Geef een reactie